Last night was one of the most memorable moments I have had here yet! So Kristy, Amanda, Johnny, and Brian were in the laundry room having an in depth convo about some funny stuff that was going on in the dorm but we decided we should go back up the room so we get to johnny’s room and he realizes his trusty roommate AKA Steve Pierre is no where to be found which means that johnny cant get in his room because Steve had his key!! haha so were all looking for Steve, Kristy asks some random guy in the elevator if he has seen Steve and he says no. Were by the elevators on the Third floor when the elevator door slowly opens everyone screamed “STEVE!!”…Steve freaked out and replied with a repeating “” i will not mention on here. We where all on the floor laughing uncontrollably. Yeah i’m going to miss it here=/ Well today started by my alarm waking me up at 6:30 and I quickly hit snooze. This happened about six times till i finally got up. Then we went to breakfast and everyone soon learned that we have become a family because when someone insulted a fellow montage member a collage quickly stepped up to defend his new made friend. Even though it was a rough start this place is becoming a home away from home and when its over there are some people here i will never forget and truly miss.
- omer on It’s not over just yet.
- Priest Rasch on Day 10
- Priest Rasch on Quit Whining
- Priest on Halfway Point
- Priest on The new me?
- Priest Rasch on So day 8?
- Donna on Halfway Point
- Leida Ifversen on Day 10
- Onno Vocks Corporate on Party in 214? :(
- Onno Vocks Corporate on The new me?
- Onno Vocks Mugshot on Halfway Point
- Bett on Day ???
- high fiber food on ‘I want to get lost in your rock n’ roll and drift away..’
- Man Boscarello on The new me?
- cheap nfl jerseys authentic on “I’m Just A Notch In Your Bedpost, But You’re Just A Line In A Song”
- My Thoughts….
- Party in 214? :(
- Day 18 at the UM Journalism Workshop and a Day 19 Overview
- Does It Have to End?
- “I’m Just A Notch In Your Bedpost, But You’re Just A Line In A Song”
- Only 4 days left
- “Should I stay or should I go…”
- Days 15 and 16 at the UM Journalism Workshop and a Day 17 Preview
- It’s not over just yet.